I offer "BASIC OBEDIENCE"
training course which is exceptionally important for young dogs around 6 months old.
The "Basic Obedience"
includes minimum of commands that will help you to communicate better with your dog. Such as:
1. come - will come in front you;
2. sit - will sit and wait in front you;
3. down - will lay down and wait;
4. stay - will stay longer on place;
5. leave - will leave some object;
6. walk on leash - will walk on your side with you (no pulling);
7. no - you forbid to do something;
8. carry object- will bring you some object;
9. feed exercise - this exercise is exceptionally important to keep your dog calm and to achieve excellent control on him;
10. other in your wish.
The goal is to achieve good or excellent habits of behavior in different environment and to have no problems with him during life together in your home. They also will serve as a basic for adoption of new more difficult exercises. In my opinion each one minute spent with your dog for training improves your relationship and communication between.